Are you looking for a meeting space to give you a spring in your step? Bring your meeting to Reed Hall during March or May and we’ll give you free room hire.
For just £17.30 per person, we’ll serve you with 3 rounds of tea and coffee throughout the day, plus you can make use of free AV equipment and WiFi while you’re here.
Not only that, but you can refuel half way through your day with a delicious 2 course lunch in our Woodbridge Restaurant.
Terms and conditions do apply to this offer so please check the details below.
With no room hire charge for bookings during March and May, your meeting in Exeter just got even more budget friendly. You and your delegates can enjoy refreshments, equipment, room hire and a 2 course lunch for just £17.30 per person.
Reed Hall has a selection of meeting rooms available and is surrounded by beautiful botanic gardens, offering peace and tranquility for a productive meeting. We also have a dedicated car park and excellent public transport links, making it easy for you and your delegates to reach us.
At a glance
- Facilities for meetings of up to 120
- Flexible spaces suitable for training sessions, business meetings, conferences, exhibitions, workshops and presentations
- AV and IT resources with technical support if required
- Menus created by our on-site chefs using local produce
- Reed Hall has 8 bedrooms of its own and other accommodation options are available
Managing your event
We have a team of dedicated event specialists who will work closely with you to make sure that your event is a success from start to finish and this Spring, room hire will be paid for by us. So, if you’re planning a meeting in Exeter in March or May, it makes sense to hop on down to Reed Hall.
Contact a member of the Event Exeter team to discuss your next event and remember to quote Meeting Madness at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
- The event must take place in March or May 2016
- The 2 course lunch includes a hot main and a dessert
- Offer does not apply to Agency bookings
- Quote ‘Meeting Madness’ when you enquire to qualify for the offer