Take a stroll through the University grounds and discover one of the most attractive campuses of any British University. Having achieved a Green Flag Award for the last three years the campus is ranked among the best park and green spaces in the country.
The original planting dates back to the 19th Century and whatever the time of year you choose to visit, there is always something different to explore and see.
Our experienced guide will lead you through the botanical gardens, past lakes and woodland, the chance to take in many of the rare species of plants and trees.
Garden tours cost £5 per person and include the following:
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival at 10am
- Tour begins outside Reed Hall at 10.30am lasting 1 – 1.5 hours
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 25 people per tour
- Friday 3rd April 2020 – Due to current Government guidelines regarding COVID-19 this tour has been cancelled. A refund will be offered if you have already booked on to this tour.
- Wednesday 17th June 2020 – To book your tour place, please visit our online store.
You can make the most of your visit and stay in our accommodation which is available for 2020 garden tours. for more information please visit our bed and breakfast page here
*Bespoke tours can be arranged for groups of 10 – 25 people
For further information or if you have any queries please contact a member of the Reed Hall team on 0300 555 0214.
During the week you can enjoy lunch in the Woodbridge Restaurant, a well-deserved post tour treat.