Take a stroll through the University grounds and discover one of the most attractive campuses of any British University. Having achieved a Green Flag Award for the last three years the campus is ranked among the best park and green spaces in the country.
The original planting dates back to the 19th Century and whatever the time of year you choose to visit, there is always something different to explore and see.
Our experienced guide will lead you through the botanical gardens, past lakes and woodland, the chance to take in many of the rare species of plants and trees.
Garden tours cost £5 per person and include the following:
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival at 10am
- Tour begins outside Reed Hall at 10.30am lasting 1 – 1.5 hours
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 25 people per tour
- Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Wednesday 21st June 2017
- Wednesday 6th September 2017
- Wednesday 22nd November 2017
*Bespoke tours can be arranged for groups of 10 – 25 people
To book your tour place, please visit our online store.
For further information or if you have any queries please contact a member of the Reed Hall team on 0300 555 0214.
During the week you can enjoy lunch in the Woodbridge Restaurant, a well-deserved post tour treat.